Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011??? Already!


Ok so I have not kept this up. I will be making a concerted effort to update at least once a month this year. It's not a resolution just a goal.


So since my last post, Dominic is now just a few months from being a 3 year old. We have been blessed to not have a terrible 2 year old like everyone talks about. He is not perfect but we know how lucky we are to have him as our son. He is still smart as a whip and learns more everyday. We are hoping to get him into pre-school this year after he is fully potty trained.


Molly and I had a talk in September about expanding our family. We decided to try and get pregnant again. We were once again blessed with success. We are due at the beginning of June. We found out at the end of this month what we are having. We are just hoping for another happy healthy baby. Molly is now leaning for a girl and I for another studly little man! We have decided that 2 kids will be it. That was the deal when we got married.


1 comment:

Molly said...

I love this post. LOL I'll be happy either way but since we are only having two (which I am COMPLETELY fine with btw) I am leaning more towards having a girl. Only a week and a half until we find out! :)