Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More on 2010




In my last post from February of 2010 Molly and I were training for a Half Ironman. Well I was able to continue the training and Molly was not. She was having too many joint issues. We later found out she has Rheumatoid arthritis. :( We are treating that the best way we can. I trained for and completed the Pacific Crest Half Ironman in Sunriver,Or at the end of June. It was very difficult but I was happy to finish. I have one under my belt now so I know what to expect for this year. I have already started my training for this year. I know how much harder I need to train this year to achieve my goals for the race. I am looking to shave at least 30 minutes for my race time. That is a pretty decent amount of time for me. I feel more prepared this time around.








1 comment:

Molly said...

you're working out like an animal! you're going to whip that races butt this year! :D